Refer different Makeup Tips for Dark Skin girls and also watch youtube video to get clear cut idea of step-by-step process for how to do make-up on the dark skin.
Makeup looks good only on fair skin is believed by many people but it may seem just as gratifying on dark skin. Finding perfect makeup for different skin tones requires a guide. In this article, there is provided perfect make up guide for dark skin girls.
Compared to fair skins, dark skin is more elastic. It can withstand exposure to the sun much better due to more pigment. Basically dark skin is hardier. The dark skin girls can replace the Indian fascination for “fair” skin with the idea that “brown is beautiful”, with a flawless and healthy skin. Make up is an art which is used to binding up the defect and deformity of the skin. It can be creative, productive, revealing and femininity. Only branded products should be used for make up. Compared to other types of makeup application, applying makeup for dark skin is a bit more difficult. You will have a natural, beautiful glow that will give a complete look, if you select the best products for the skin.
Make up for Dark Skin Girls
Apply a light moisturizer once a day to maintain your skin’s health. Clean off any dirt or oil with an astringent before starting the makeup. Use an anti-shine product, if your skin is oily.
Application of foundation is the key for perfect make up. Creating a clean, smooth look to the face, foundation will help to even out the skin tone that is changing from one area of the face to the next. For best possible look, start off the makeup by selecting a foundation that is as close to your dark complexion. Choose oil-free or water based liquid foundation. The color of foundation should match your skin tone if it is lighter then it will appear as mask or unnatural and layers of makeup are more visible on dark skin than the fair skin. Blending is also important to avoid any uneven tone. To set the foundation when you apply makeup powder, ensure that it is translucent or just lightly tinted. Makeup powder should absorb oil and give face a shine free look.
The next step is to emphasize the eyes. Special shades like prunes, burgundies, copper and dark browns can add a glamorous flair to your skin tone. For the long-lasting effect, apply a little loose translucent powder on the eyelids. Dark metallic colors also look tremendous especially if applied for a special night or an evening event. During the day time, you can use brown or gray eyeliners. Apply mascara to offer thickness and volume to eyelashes, and for classy touch use copperish mascara.
It is essential to take great care while selecting the right shade for blush, as it has a necessary role in crowning the overall look. If you have dark complexion, then you can go for rose; deep orange and coral shades while brown and peach shades should be avoided. By touching up with gold tone at night, you can add shimmer as gold really goes well with dark skin. For a very dark complexion, select dark rose pink for day time makeup and for night time makeup go for plums, wine and bronze.
Depending on the particular event and the time of the day choose matte one and avoid the frosted ones. Shades like browns, burgundy, berry shades and plums look amazing on dark complexion. Shades of beige, soft pink and gold also suit on dark skin. Lip colors such as mochas, coffees, chocolates, dark plums, berry shade, wine shades, and burgundy look great on dark complexion. Never apply an orange shade.
Tips for Make up for Dark Skin:
- Best way to blend foundation is to mix distilled water in it and blend it on skin by rubbing otherwise there will appear streaks of foundation after sometime.
- After the foundation use a light baby powder. This helps to give the skin shine and is not too heavy. Don’t apply too much powder, especially around the eyes. Always dust off the excess powder.
- Liquid foundation is best for the dark skin as dark skin has tendency to shine and cream foundation will make it worse.
- Blend the blusher over the cheekbones, as it helps to brighten the skin tone.
- It is better not to apply eyeliner and if you apply it, then use it sparingly in a thin line along with the shape of your eye. Never apply it on the lower lid. It will give artificial look.
- Dark skin tone looks great with dark purple and blue colors on eyes. Dark metallic colors also look good. Silver around the eye will make them stand out and look brilliant. Finish your eyes with black eyeliner and black mascara.
- Choose mascara with natural or clear color. If you have long lashes, then do not apply black mascara; it should be used only for separating the lashes.
Video of mark.girl cosmetics beauty tips: Flawless Dark Skin from youtube:
Video of Makeup for dark skin girls from youtube: