Know different recipes to make Besan Ladoo on any festive occasion like diwali, wedding, etc. and also see videos of it to get clear cut idea about its preparation.
Ladoos are one of the most eminent Indian sweets. It is prepared in many festivals such as diwali, functions, auspicious occasions like marriages, etc. There are various types of Ladoos made from different ingredients like ‘Besan ke Ladoo,’ ‘Nariyal ka Ladoo,’ ‘Til Ka Ladoo’ and more. Besan Ladoo is very delicious and more famous in kathiyavad. It is easier to make it in microwave. See the wonderful image of it, method of preparation and videos.
How to make Besan Ladoo?
- 2 cups of Gram Flour
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Powdered Cardamom
- 1/4 cup Almonds & Raisins (chopped)
- Take a pan and heat up the ghee in a pan
- Add this warm ghee on gram flour into pan
- Cook it on a low burn, till this mixture take place in brown color
- Wait till it becomes cool
- Add powdered cardamom with sugar and add chopped almonds and raisins then mix it well
- Make small ladoos and dish up.
Microwave Besan Ladoo
Microwave besan ladoo is quick alternate for traditional ladoos in kadhai. In the Microwave besan ladoo, you don’t have to go for continuous stirring lest the besan burns. Exclusive of going through the grind you are able to get accolades. Microwave besan ladoo has a great taste and you do not feel any difference between microwave besan laddu and those made from the traditional way.
- 1 cup ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 cups besan (gram flour)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4-5 pods hari elaichi (green cardamom) – crushed
- 2 table spoon chopped nuts like almonds, cashew nuts and raisins
Combine besan and ghee in a microwave safe bowl. For 6 minutes put microwave on High. First rouse after 2 minutes, then after 2 minutes, then after 1 minute, and then after 30 seconds till you get desired brownness. Wait till it’s cool. Mix powdered sugar, cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Now with the help of your hand make small besan ladoo.
Besan Ladoo recipe video from youtube:
Jhatpat Microwave Besan Laddoo video from youtube:
Gramflour / Besan ke Ladoo – Indian Sweets Recipe by Neha video from youtube: