Lollipops Cake is most preferred by kids. To make and decorate Lollipops Cake is a fun and colorful experience. The cakes can be made at home easily in little time. Lollipop Cakes looks beautifully designed candy cakes. Lollipop Cakes can be made for any occasion like birthdays, baby showers, holiday’s, weddings, and more. You can also send a cake as a special way for saying “Thank you” or “Get well soon”. Some lollipop cake recipes information is given below.
Lollipops are available in many colors, flavors particularly fruit flavors like pineapple, apple, strawberry, orange, mango, and more in different shapes. Some lollipops contain fillings like bubble gum or soft candy. Lollipops also use as diet aids, even if their effectiveness is untested, and anecdotal cases of weight loss may be due to the power of suggestion. In the Lollipop Cake, Lollipops are used for decoration on Cake which appears beautiful and attractive.
- 280g butter
- 280g golden caster sugar
- 6 medium eggs
- 200g self-raising flour
- 50g custard powder or cornflour
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons or oranges
- 6 tbsp thick lemon curd and extra for brushing
- ½ x 450g pack ready-to-use icing
- Jelly Sweets Or Smarties
- First heat the oven up to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3. Then Butter and line the bottom of a 20cm round cake tin.
- Take all the cake ingredients in a large bowl and beat for about 2 minutes until to be smooth.
- Until risen and soft to the touch, heat in the oven up to 50 -60 minutes.
- Then keep it in the tin until it to be cold and then turn the cake out and cool on a wire rack. If the cake peaks a bit, slice off the top to level it.
- For the filling, cut the cake in half and sandwich back together with the lemon curd.
- Brush the top of the cake with a little more lemon curd. Roll out the icing and cut into a 20cm round and cautiously put on top of the cake, press down softly with your hands.
- Into the icing, stick the lollipops at different levels, and the appropriate number of candles. Then scatter on some jelly sweets or Smarties.
- After that cake will keep in an airtight container in a cool place for up to 3 days.
Lollipop Garden Cake:
- Carrot cake
- Buttercream frosting, tinted light green and darker green
- Flower & butterfly lollipops
- Square and round lollipops
- Gummy frogs
- Prepare 2 layer carrot cake using your favorite recipe.
- Frost with light green buttercream using a flat spatula to get the finish as soft as possible.
- Using darker green buttercream, pipe ‘grass’ vertically around the side of the cake. Hide a few gummy frogs in the grass by pressing them into the frosting.
- Stick the lollipops into the top of the cake to create the “Lollipop Garden” before serving.
- 1 – 16 oz. cheesecake
- 22 to 24 lollipop or wooden craft sticks
- Small ice cream scoop (1 to 1 1/2 tablespoon size)
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups Semi-Sweet or milk chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- colored sprinkles or sugars
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate Mini Morsels
- Take a baking sheet with wax paper and cut cheesecake into 22 to 24 small even pieces.
- Then press pieces of cheesecake, with crust into an ice cream scoop and shape it into 1 1/2″ balls. Stick lollipops into each cheesecake ball. Put on prepared baking sheet and freeze for one hour.
- Microwave semi-sweet pieces and shortening in dry, medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on high (100%) power for stirring 1 minute.
- Pieces may keep some of their original shape. Then if necessary, microwave at other 10- 15 second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- Dip frozen cheesecake pops into melted chocolate; shaking off excess.
- Decorate it with colored sprinkles, sugars or mini morsels, if desired before chocolate hardens.
- The remaining cheesecake pops place on prepared baking sheet; freeze until ready to serve. Set aside to soften for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
German Chocolate-Cheese Cake Lollipops:
- Servings: 32
- Prep time: 1 hr
- Cook time: 30mins
- Total time: 1 H 30 Mins
- For the Cheese Cake-Truffles:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 pinch salt
- For the Dipping:
- 12 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- For the Drizzling
- 10 ounces white chocolate, melted (optional)
Method of preparation:
- First preheat oven to 350. Line an 8 or 9inch square pan with parchment paper; spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- By using blender mix the cake ingredients until smooth and then pour into prepared pan.
- Heat it in oven about 30 minutes until cake should be firm, but not dried or curling around the edges then cool it in fridge.
- Then the cake is chilling, it line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut cake into 24 or 32 small squares and put on lined baking sheet. For 1-2 hours place it to freeze.
- The time of the freezing is near to end, when melt dipping chocolates (separately).
- Using a fork dip each square in the melted chocolate on all sides and put on parchment lined baking sheet until set. These can be dipped in another chocolate or drizzled with the white chocolate and freeze briefly to set.
- Transfer to small confectionary paper cups (optional) and seal truffles in a zip-top freezer bag for up to two months.
- Serve frozen or slightly thawed.
Method of making the lollipops:
- To make the lollipops add coconut to act like glue then crumbled the baked cheese cake and shape into balls. After that put a stick in the middle and froze it on wax paper on a cookie sheet. Dipped in German Chocolate and rolled in toasted pecans.