Throughout history Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for many health benefits. Bragg’s apple cider vinegar is made from organically grown apples. Bragg’s apple cider vinegar is unfiltered, unpasteurized, kosher-certified and contains the ‘mother’ of vinegar. To know how to use Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss and benefits of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, read the following article.
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is certified in accordance with USDA organic standards. About 100 years ago, Paul C. Bragg founded the Bragg Company. He trained gold medal Olympians like Murray Rose and Betty Cuthbert of Australia as well as he claimed to have taught many of the world’s health experts about organic food. “You are what you eat, drink, breathe, think, say and do” is the slogan of Bragg Company. According to Bragg, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically grown apples that are unpasteurized and unheated; it still retains all the nutritional benefits of the apples.
One Tablespoon of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar contains no fat, sodium, carbohydrates or protein. In every serving, there are 11 milligrams of potassium. For normal nerve function and keeping electrolytes balanced, potassium is necessary. It is brownish in color and if held to light, tiny formation of “strand-like” substances will be seen that we call the miracle “Mother”. It is very helpful for digestion. Commercial vinegar is created by fast or slow fermentation processes. Slow method is used by the Bragg Company where the culture of acetic acid bacteria grows on the surface of the liquid and fermentation proceeds gradually.
The longer fermentation period allows for the accumulation of enzymes and acetic bacteria, known as the mother of vinegar. As it ferments, stringy sediment forms at the bottom of the vinegar. To make the vinegar clear and more attractive many grocery store brands of apple cider vinegar filter the mother out. Vinegar’s health benefits come from the substances contained in the mother is believed by many people. The ‘mother’ of vinegar is dark, cloudy sediment which naturally occurs as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules and found in raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
The body absorbs more fat when fat stays for longer time in the digestive tract. Apple cider vinegar helps to stimulate digestion and decreases the amount of staying time of fat in the digestive tract.
Reduce Fat Deposit:
Apple cider vinegar in its organic raw form has “almost miraculous health enhancing effects” and also help to “reduce fat deposits in the body.”
Improves Body’s Use Of Iron:
ACV contains acetic acid which helps to release the iron from the food you eat and makes it available to be a building block for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin and oxygen-attracting myoglobin. So, more oxygen is used when iron absorption is increased that results in more weight loss.
Cleanse The Body:
ACV is naturally occurring antibiotic and antiseptic that fights germs and bacteria. A body free of germs and bacteria fights with disease more easily.
How to use Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss?
- Add one table spoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of eight to twelve ounces of water. Drink this mixture three times a day. By adding this to the daily diet intake, you can lose weight without changing anything else.
- Take 2Tbsp. Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and Sweetener if you need. Mix and drink it twice a day.
- Rather than regular salad dressings or vinaigrette, use a mixture of apple cider vinegar and extra virgin olive oil on your salads. You will get the flavor of typical vinaigrette with health and weight loss benefits. Use unfiltered apple cider vinegar that still has the “mother” in it to get the benefits of losing weight.
Benefits of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Support a healthy immune system.
- Help to promote youthful, healthy bodies.
- It is rich in enzymes and potassium.
- Relieves muscle pain from exercise.
- Help to maintain healthy skin.
- Digestion and ph Balance is promoted by it.
- It also helps to control weight.
- Help to soothe dry throats.
- Help to remove body sludge toxins.
- It soothes irritated skin.
Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar: by Fullerton Personal Trainer Alexander Morentin Video from youtube:
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Video from youtube: