How to get Special Skin Glow?
Beautiful skin and a fair complexion is everyone’s desire. Follow some easy, natural beauty tips and homemade remedies to keep your skin healthy, soft, glowing and smooth.
Wherever you go for a job interview, meeting or date; a beautiful looking, clear skin is the first impression. Indeed, glowing skin is always an asset and produce an instant impact. Skin is the largest organ of the human body, and constantly protects you from different infections, regulates body temperature and makes us appear good. Have you ever thought if there was no skin covering our bodies, then how we all look? Well, skin reflects our inner beauty and we should try some beauty tips to get special skin glow. Everyone wants absolutely beautiful, glowing skin but there are so many factors that can damage the beautiful skin like immense pollution, harsh sun, harsh chemicals, changing weather, and unhealthy lifestyle.
You can choose from a wide range of beauty products or go for endless beauty treatments, but this can easily burn some holes in your pocket also leave your skin damaged. So, it’s recommended to go for natural skin care. No need to visit a salon, instead you should favor pampering in the privacy of your home. Are you searching for simple ways to get special skin glow? Then, try few easy and effective tips and tricks provided here that can help you get a naturally glowing and gorgeous skin, right at home. Homemade facials are natural and hold minimum chemicals, thus decreasing the chances of any side-effects. Learn how to take care of your skin, so that it looks wonderful as soon as you wake up in the morning.
Tips for getting a special skin glow:
Keep your skin clean
The first thing to do for a beautiful skin is to cleanse your skin correctly. The key is to wipe out dirt and bacteria without over-cleansing, which can dry out skin. When cleansing your face, use a natural cleanser like cucumber, honey, yogurt, etc. in place of a chemical based cleanser. Make use of a natural facial cleanser that suits your face type such as dry, oily or normal skin. There are lots of various natural skin care regimens using herbs and natural ingredients, which are useful in promoting beautiful skin.
- Avocados: This creamy fruit is one of nature’s amazing gifts. It is loaded with vitamin C and E and helps to nourish and soften the skin. Avocado face mask is very much helpful for those who have dry skin. Simply dig out the pulp of half an avocado, mash it, and put some drops of almond oil for extra moisturizing. Apply this mask on your face for 10-15 minutes then rinse. More better: when you combine avocado with a carotenoid-rich foods like carrots, tomatoes, or bell peppers, it can help you absorb up to 5 times more of the antioxidants lycopene and beta carotene.
- Cucumber and honey: Cucumber is a natural cleanser that helps remove acne scars and black spots from the skin. Honey, loaded with antimicrobial properties, offers a glowing look. Make juice of some cucumbers, add some drops of honey to it, and use it as a toner. Apply the mask for around 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water, your skin will look gorgeous and glowing.
- Lemon: Lemon has skin lightening properties, and also removes acne and black spots from the skin. Apply some lemon juice using a cotton ball and leave it on for around half an hour, then wash off with cold water. You can even use lime juice by mixing with rose water, cucumber juice, olive oil, or egg yolk. Note that if you have sensitive skin, then don’t use large quantities of lemon on the skin.
- Tomato: Tomato is very helpful to become fair naturally. Apply tomato pulp all over the face daily and leave it on for an hour, then wash it off with warm water. Tomato pulp on skin also helps in removing blackheads, acne and other skin problems. It’s even more beneficial if you drink tomato juice daily as it contains lycopene, an anti-oxidant that works as a sunscreen from inside.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a natural cleanser and moisturizer that help to keep the complexion fresh, smooth and healthy. Applying Yogurt on your face on a regular basis can lessen blemishes and moles, make freckles fade away and reduce suntanned skin. Put yogurt on the face daily in the morning, and wash it off after a few minutes with cold water.
- Apple cider vinegar: Vinegar, mainly apple cider vinegar, can help improve your overall complexion. As skin is naturally acidic, this vinegar can help restore your skin’s natural pH balance. It also helps lessen red marks and blemishes, and soften skin. For optimum results, apply cotton ball soaked with apple cider vinegar directly onto your acne prone zones, right before going to bed.
- Different juices and face masks: Include any of the delicious juices like apple papaya, carrot, orange, beet juice, etc. in your daily diet for glowing skin and see the difference yourself. You can also use different natural beauty masks made from natural ingredients such as olive oil, Aloe vera, yogurt, almonds, orange peel powder, turmeric powder, mint juice, lime juice, gram flour and milk. These masks improve blood circulation and deliver a shiny and supple appearance to the skin.
Use natural and organic beauty products
In recent times, the use of natural and organic beauty products have been increasing at leaps and bounds. Nowadays there are plenty of outstanding organic skincare products available in the market including best moisturizers, cleansers, eye creams, body lotions and eye makeup removers, etc., which can get your skin glowing and healthy in an organic way. Chemical-based skin products are very harmful for your health as potentially harmful chemicals are passed on through the skin and into the blood stream, also direct to premature ageing. Start using natural and organic beauty products in order to maintain your skin in a healthy way and provide luminescent glow that makes natural beauties so attractive. You can purchase best organic products for your skin at health food stores and organic grocery stores or online. Moreover, switching to natural products is even a fast and simple way to help the environment.
Take a Blissful sleep
Having enough sleep of around 8 hours is necessary; otherwise your skin would appear tired, dull and saggy with puffy eyes. To really maximize your beauty sleep, make sure you remove makeup before you retire for the day. Doing massage with essential oils helps improve blood circulation, relax the skin and reduce stress. Furthermore, choose for silk pillow cases over cotton to help prevent compression wrinkles and preserve skin’s moisture levels.
Drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water daily is the best way to get clear skin fast, to keep your skin hydrated and fresh, and to prevent the skin from drying. Moreover, it helps rinse out toxins from your body that can result in pimple prone skin. Don’t drink excess alcohol, coffee, and eat less spicy and fatty foods, because they make your skin more prone to acne.
Don’t take long, hot showers
Showering is vital part of a healthy routine, however based on the temperature, your time spent under the water can provide various benefits and side effects. The premium things are bad for your wallet, the delicious foods are bad for your health, and long, hot showers are bad for your skin. Hot showers gives pleasure, but do you know the fact that long and steamy showers are terrible for your skin. The hot water washes away skin’s protective oils, leading to dryness and premature ageing. As well, avoid the use of a harsh, soap-based cleanser in a hot shower as it is even more harmful for the skin. Switch to a shorter, more lukewarm showers to help prevent wrinkles and maintain a soft, youthful skin tone.
Use a daily SPF
The harmful UV rays from the sun can damage your sensitive skin, and lead to wrinkles and premature aging also skin cancer. So, you should daily apply anti-wrinkle skin products and sunscreens with a high Sun Protection Factor (SPF) that is about 15. Eruption of the skin because of clogged pores is ordinary during the summer, thus regular cleansing of the skin is necessary.
Wash your makeup brushes regularly
Your face’s natural oil, the makeup, and other dust and debris will begin to form after some weeks of using your makeup brushes. So, cleaning the makeup brushes at least every 2 weeks is essential as it helps extend the life of your makeup brushes, makes the brush bristles softer and more effective, and keeps them bacteria free. It will only take a few minutes to wash your brushes, so do it every 1-2 weeks using hot, soapy water, a mild shampoo or a foaming anti-bacterial face wash. It is even better if you do it at bedtime as it will properly dry till morning, and can be used while stepping out of the house.
Throw out old beauty products
Old beauty products can cause various infections, damage your skin, and harbor bacteria just like old foods, so throw out after it becomes old. Some make up shouldn’t be kept for more than 6 months like throw out mascara after 6 months to avoid eye infections, however you can hold on other paints and varnishes for a couple years. For how many months or years you should hold on to your lipsticks, blushes, eye shadows, and other cosmetics is based on different factors like how it’s been stored, type of make up, and whether you’ve had an infection.
Eat healthy diet
Eat balanced and nutritious diet, also include fruits and vegetables in your diet as they contain several antioxidants, vitamins A, B, C, E, etc., that can help maintain flawless skin texture. Stop drinking and quit smoking, as these addictions can lead to many skin problems and make your skin dull, dry and prone to wrinkles. Your diet should contain fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, beans, milk and milk products, also sufficient amount of carbohydrates, proteins, fibers, vitamins and minerals as these components are essential to repair and maintain the skin tissues.
Do exercise regularly
Regular exercise provides your complexion a beautiful, natural glow by increasing blood flow to the skin surface. Cardiovascular exercises like swimming, walking, cycling and aerobics can help you get back the natural skin glow, while different recreational activities like dancing or nature walks can even reduce stress related with skin problems like acne. If you want to stay away from sun exposure, then you should choose for treadmills in order to do exercise at home.