Brahmi Powder and Brahmi oil are made from the ingredients of Brahmi plant. It is creeping plant that originates in India including the North Eastern region. Brahmi contains steroidal saponin Bacoside A and steroidal saponin Bacoside B.
Brahmi is used to treat many disorders including anxiety, intellect and poor memory. According to Ayurvedic Test, Brahmi is considered as brain tonic to improve memory development, learning, and concentration. So it is used in oil and power. The properties of Brahmi are bitter, pungent, heating, emetic and laxative. Other names of Brahmi are Babies tear, Bacopa monnieri, Herpestis monniera, and Water hyssop. Ayurvedic tests tell Brahmi as medhya, a medicine that braces the mind to carry cognitive functions and logical pursuits.
Brahmi Powder is an outstanding hair nourisher. It furnishes long, dense, black and lustrous hair, relief from hair fall and premature graying. It is the best therapy for people who have chronic hair problems. Regular massage with Brahmi Powder on scalp eradicates dandruff. It is also helpful to develop memory power.
Ingredients of Brahmi Powder: Brahmi Leaves Powder or Thyme Leaves Powder or Herpestis Monniera
Benefits of Brahmi Powder
- It make stronger hair roots
- Cools the scalp and induces sound sleep
- Makes hair long, dark, dense & lustrous
- Controls dandruff
- It helps to overcome the negative effects of stress
How to use this powder?
Combine Brahmi Powder with water to make a thin paste. Apply the paste on the scalp in appropriate consistency. Put the paste on scalp for one hour. Now wash your scalp carefully by water. Brahmi Powder is best used in mixture with amla, shikakai, aritha, neem, bhringraj and tulsi powder. When you apply this powder in combination then steep all of the herbs in water before using it.
Caution should be considered while making a use of this power. Stay away from contact with eyes and mouth. After one hour, paste should be clean immediately with water.
Brahmi Oil can be supplementary to hair treatments counting conditioners, and shampoos also. Scalp massages with Brahmi Oil are the way to integrate this Ayurvedic Oil into routine hair care. Use warm Brahmi Oil to the roots of the hair. Massage smoothly to arouse and refresh the scalp. Exercise it regularly may help to reduce minor insomnia. This oil also contains a lot of other herbs that have a good effect for the hair. If you daily use this pure oil in your hair, then hair would grow to be silky and the hair would turn out to be thick and black. Moreover this oil would feed the scalp along with the hair and make the scalp cool.
Ingredient: You can make simple Brahmi oil including,
- One teaspoon of herb powder
- One teaspoon of water
- 4 teaspoons of oil
- Dried Brahmi leaves
- Virgin coconut oil
Insert more herbs and different kind of oils to suit your liking and needs.
Benefits of Brahmi oil for hair
- Brahmi oil helps in relieving a person from any kind of tension and anxiety.
- This renowned oil boost your memory, promote intelligence and improve your brain functioning.
- Massaging this oil on your scalp encourages alertness, improves your concentration level and aids your brain to stay energetic and aware all the time.
- Brahmi oil is considered as the oil of Indian pennywort extensively used as an antioxidant. It hold constituent that develop brain cell functions.
- It eliminates the signs of dandruff from your scalp plus improving the condition of your dry and irritable scalp.
- Brahmi oil massage will provide you mental peace. It also treat any kind of mental imbalance, emotional disturbance and deal with mental problems related to age like amnesia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- This oil sooth your brain and gives you calm state of mind which is very important for peaceful and healthy sleep. Apply the oil in ample quantity on your hair and massage gently for 10 to 15 minutes.
Normal use of Brahmi capsules twice a day help in mitigating the stress levels and better growth of hair.
Video of how to wash your hair using Brahmi powder from youtube: