Consciousness for skin…….well, almost every people in this world is skin conscious because skin reflects the vitality of body. People often desire to have healthy, young and glowing skin with a bright complexion, and for that they do everything, just to protect the skin from the probable harms of the environment. Skin, the largest organ of our body, acts as a canvas for body and so general health of the body is highlighted by skin. It protects human body against the attack of foreign substances and it acts as the transfer point for the discharge of toxins from body, thus skin is precious. So, care and protection of skin is essential and if you have clear & glowing facial skin, then it will add 5 stars to your personality.
Your skin is going to be lifeless, dull and aged beyond its years, unless you accept a regular daily habit of fostering your skin; this is the fundamental fact!! People waste large amount of money in beauty parlors and cosmetic products to get glowing skin, instead they can use simple, easy and cost free ways at home to get that skin glow. So, if you want to achieve a bright complexion and a glowing skin easily, then check out some simple ideas provided here and incorporate healthy changes in your daily lifestyle.
Fast and Simple Tips for Glowing Skin
- Scrub your face with a paste which is made by the mixing of one teaspoon walnut powder, lemon juice and honey. After scrubbing, leave it for few minutes and then wash the face with cold water.
- Take pure honey, apply it on face and neck, leave it for 20 minutes and cleanse it with cold water. Your skin will become smooth, soft and glowing.
- Mix two tablespoon turmeric powder with orange juice and make a paste. Scrub this paste on your face and neck for few minutes and cleanse it with cold water.
- Make a sugar scrub by mixing 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice with 1 cup sugar. Make a lather of soft soap like Dove on your face and body while taking bath and then scrub the face and entire body with this sugar scrub on the lather.
- Take a piece of cotton wool, dip it in raw milk and clean your face with it. It acts as a chemical free cleanser; it goes down into pores and cleans unseen dirt.
- Make a powder of mango peels, take one teaspoon powder and mix it with milk. Rub this mixture on your neck, face & hands, and cleanse it after some time.
- Mix red sandal wood powder with water and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the face daily to get glowing skin.
- Cleanse your face with green gram flour or basin mixed with milk, rather than soap. This will give a glowing skin.
- Make a paste by mashing banana with milk, apply it on face, leave it for few minutes, and cleanse the face with cold water. You will get smooth & glowing skin.
- Mix honey with egg white, apply this mixture on face, leave it for sometime, and cleanse it with cold water.
- Make a paste by mixing egg white with corn flour and apply it on your face. Leave it for sometime, until your face becomes dry completely. Take warm water, immerse your fingers in it and massage your face. Do it every day for 10-15 days.
- Mix honey with tomato juice properly, apply this mixture on face and neck, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it.
- Make a powder of orange peels and mix it with milk. Apply this paste on your face, neck & hands, and cleanse it after some time. This will act as natural bleach.
- Apply carrot juice every day; it will lighten the skin blemishes.
- Make a face mask; mash a piece of pumpkin with milk and egg yolk, apply the mask on face, allow it to set on face for thirty minutes and wash off. You will get a glowing skin.
- Rubbing of raw potato on face also helps to lighten the skin blemishes.
- You can rub a slice of papaya on your face and neck for fifteen minutes to get a glowing skin.
- Cabbage can also make your skin glowing….how wondering!! Just boil cabbage in water and cleanse your face with this water.
- Prepare the protein mask; soak 4 almonds and 1 tablespoon urad dal in water overnight and then mince them to make a paste. Apply this protein mask on your face, leave it for half an hour and cleanse it. This excellent protein mask helps to bleach and nourish the skin.
- Apply Vaseline on your whole body after a bath and then take a bath again after 1 hour. Do it twice a month to get smooth, soft and glowing skin.
- For normal skin; make a paste by mixing 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon orange juice, apply it on face like a mask, leave it for 15 minutes and cleanse it with a wet tissue. You will observe your complexion glow.
- For dry skin; make a paste from cooked oatmeal and honey, apply it on face, leave it for sometime and cleanse it. It will not only act as a good cleansing agent, but also help to moisturize the skin.
- For oily skin; make a paste of egg white, lemon juice and grapes, apply on the face for 15 minutes and cleanse with warm water. It will smoothen and tighten the skin.
- You can also make a good sun-protection lotion at home. Make a concoction with the equal amounts of rose water, cucumber juice & glycerin, and refrigerate it.
- Water therapy – Drink water as much as you can to get a healthy glowing skin.