Everybody wants to get rid of wrinkles. People try many ways to get rid of wrinkles such as surgery, injections and lasers. But the best way to get rid of that is natural way. It improves the skin without risking the health or safety. In the following article there are some natural tips to remove wrinkles.
Wrinkles and fine lines are the signs of aging. These are especially visible on the neck, hands and face. When the collagen and elastin present in the connective tissue of the skin is destabilized or reduce in number, it emerges. Nowadays wrinkles are not limited to aging skin but in younger skin also. The main factors foremost to wrinkles are sun, stress, pollution and free radicals. Wrinkles can be divided into two groups, fine surface lines and deep furrows. In general, wrinkle treatments are much more effective for fine lines. Deeper creases may need more aggressive techniques.
Natural remedies for wrinkles:
Glycerin honey mask:
Mix one tablespoon of glycerin and one tablespoon of honey and massage this pack on face and neck before going to bed. Rinse your face with soft water at morning
Honey & Carrot Juice:
Take one table spoon of honey and add one fourth tea spoon of fresh carrot juice. Apply this all over the face and then wipe it off with cotton soaked in warm water in which a bit of sodium bicarbonate is also added.
Avocado is another very effective remedy. Spread some avocado slices or pulp on the face especially in the dry areas. This will be helpful in increasing the oil production of your skin.
Natural, homemade fruit facial keeps the wrinkles at bay. Mash a fruit and use to massage the face, in upward motion, following circular strokes. This accelerates the blood circulation and helps to fight against wrinkle formation.
Plenty of Water:
Drinking plenty of water is the best natural remedy to soften wrinkles on the face. It is the most effective thing to improve the skin and also it is least costly.
First cut the grape into two pieces and crush it. Pay extra attention to the crow feet and the fine lines near your mouth. Leave it for twenty minutes and then rinse it with warm water and pat dry the area. Do it daily.
Diet plays a role in improving skin. The diet with plenty of fresh fruits, whole grains and vegetables, and the use of healthy oils like olive oil may protect the skin.
First extract juice from two fifty grams of carrot. Add one teaspoon of almond oil in the juice and mix well. Let it cool in refrigerator for two hours and then apply on cheeks, around the eyes and the chin for 30 minutes. Then rinse with lukewarm water.
Regular facial massage helps to keep elasticity in the skin and keep wrinkles and fine lines away. Massage does this by relaxing the muscles and by stimulating the blood vessels under the skin.
Other natural remedies:
- Mix milk cream and lime juice and apply on face for at least 30 days. This pack is effective for dry skins which are more prone to wrinkles.
- Take one cup of sugarcane juice and add one teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. Apply the mixture on the face regularly.
- Pineapple juice is an excellent solution for the fine lines caused by wrinkles. Drink it on a regular basis.
- Take an apple and boil in a pan of water. Once it is boiled, mash it and then add one teaspoon of honey. Apply the paste all over the face and neck. Keep the paste for about half an hour and then rinse off with cold running water.
- Apply the paste of raw banana and rub it on your face. Keep it till it is dry. This remedy is very effective.
- Garlic helps in improving the skin elasticity of the face. 2-3 cloves daily can be effective to fight against wrinkles.
- Lavender essential oil also helps to reduce wrinkles. A few drops of the oil in the bath or gently massage it on the wrinkles areas of the face.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun as this tends to dry out the moisture in your skin leaving your skin drier. This in turn promotes aging. So the best way is to use a sunscreen with a good SPF to protect yourself whenever you go out.
- Use Castor oil on regular basis, this works wonders in removing the wrinkles on the face.
- Smoking is another major factor for the appearance of wrinkles. Apart from causing other health related problems, smoking also causes wrinkles to appear making you look more aged.
Home remedies to remove Face wrinkles:
- Empty the contents of 3 Vitamin E capsules into a small bowl. Add 2 tsps plain yogurt, 1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the face using a cotton ball. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Drinking one teaspoon of ginger by mixing some honey in it will make your skin glow and will delay the formation of wrinkles too.
- A paste of turmeric made with sugarcane juice is great to get rid of wrinkles and slow skin ageing.
- To remove the wrinkles form below the eyes area, apply egg whites into this area and allow it to dry then wash it off.
- A mixture of 1/4 cup comfrey infusion, 1/4 cup witch hazel and 10 drops of patchouli essential oil is effective in treating wrinkles. This can be stored in a clean bottle and applied on affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Gently massage coconut oil on portions of skin prone to wrinkles every night a bedtime.
- Applying juice of green pineapples and apples on the face daily for 10-15 minutes is good for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.
- Applying lemon juice over the face and neck is also effective in reducing the wrinkles.
Video from YouTube, Caring for Skin: How to Remove Wrinkles Naturally: