Warm water with lemon in the morning is the perfect start of the day. By drinking it people feel energized. While sleeping body is on a fast and after wake up it is in a mild state of dehydration. Lemon water can re-hydrate the unlike coffee which is loaded with the diuretic caffeine within minutes of drinking warm lemon water. In the following article there are benefits of warm lemon juice.
Lemon juice is extensively known for its medicinal properties. It contains large amounts of nutrients such as Vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Warm lemon water acts as a tonic to the liver and stimulates the bowel to eliminate accumulated waste if it is taken before anything in the morning. It helps to lower blood sugar and can lower the glycemic impact of any meal. Lemon juice with hot water reduces its sour flavor and cancels out some if its acidic qualities. The problems like heartburn, indigestion or bloating are solved by taking warm lemon water. It is a natural antihistamine and will reduce congestion. By drinking warm lemon juice the can be shifted in to a better state of health and prevent many future illness.
Benefits of warm water with lemon juice in the morning
Lemon juice wash toxins out from the body. By drinking a cup of warm water and lemon in the morning, improvement in the skin can be seen.
Lemon helps the digestive system to make the process of eliminating the waste products from the body easier. It flushes out the body toxins. Many digestion issues such as heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, and parasites are relived by warm lemon juice. It also relieves hiccups.
It is often used to prevent illnesses such as the cold and the flu as lemon is high in vitamin C. It may also soothe common symptoms of cold and flu such as sore throats and headaches.
Helps in reducing weight:
Drinking warm lemon juice can also help in reducing the weight. A regular intake of lemon water promotes elimination, a process that any weight loss diet needs before visible results can be observed. Effects begin to feel after some time and if coupled with a healthy diet and enough exercise.
Helps in tackling heart-related issues:
Lemon contains potassium which helps people having heart-related issues.
Acts as rejuvenator:
Being a rich source of vitamin c, it has rejuvenating properties. Even the smell of lemon can refresh us.
Boosts immune system:
Lemon water strengthens the immune system and helps to prevent illness. Vitamin-C also has healing properties when taken frequently during the day.
Promote clear skin:
Inner health is reflected on the surface of the skin. Toxins trapped in the colon ultimately find their way to other body parts as well as the skin. This triggers acne flare-ups or skin rashes due to allergies. Drinking lemon water effectively cleans the bowel of harmful waste and toxins so that with regular consumption, the skin will be healthy and blemish-free.
Lemon juice presents a host of preventative health benefits. By humanizing natural immunity and strengthening white blood cells, the fruit’s rich antioxidants battle free radicals and ward off illnesses like influenza, malaria, and common cold. Lemon juice protects the vascular system from disease and deficiencies with its vitamin PP content. The healthy lemon juice and hot water mix employs natural bioflavonoids, niacin and thiamin to assist in preventing such conditions as diphtheria, rheumatism, and osteoarthritis.
- Lemon can help relieve many digestion problems when mixed with hot water. It decreases the amount of phlegm produced by the body. It is also thought to help dissolve gallstones.
- The lemon juice is a great cleanser and purifier of blood, liver and kidney’s.
- Lemon is a diuretic. This means that lemon water is especially good for people with urinary tract infections. People with arthritis or rheumatism can benefit from consuming lemons because it helps flush out toxins and bacteria. When lemon is mixed with coffee, it also helps eliminate headaches.
- When externally applied, lemon juice poured on a cotton ball and gently applied to the nostrils can stop nose bleeds although this may sting a little. When massaged gently into gums, lemon juice can effectively stop bleeding gums.
- Because of its high Vitamin C content, it is used to prevent and treat many infections, hasten wound healing, and diminish allergies. Lemon juice also relieves symptoms of asthma, tonsillitis, and sore throats.
- Lemon juice is a great source of Vitamin C which supports immune function. Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron and B-vitamins are also in lemon juice.
- It can even boost immunity and brain function, fight cholesterol and fire up your metabolism.
- Lemon juice is anionic and therefore produces an alkalizing effect on the body. Disease states only occur when the body pH is acidic. Being alkaline also helps further the detoxification processes.
Video of ‘The Power of Lemon’ from youtube: