In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha (Indian winter cherry) is considered as one of the most significant herbs. It is also recognized as ‘Withania somnifera’. Ashwagandha is a Member of Solanaceae family. In India this shrub is found everywhere especially in northwestern part of the sub continent. It has gained lots of respect due to its properties and used widely in curing people from their disorder. Ashwagandha can be taken in any form like Ashwagandha pills, capsules, etc and many manufacturers produce churna with Ashwagandha as main ingredient. In this article, there are benefits of Ashwagandha churna mentioned.
Ashwagandha obtained it’s named because of two reasons. First, its root smells like horse and the other reason is it vitalizes body to provide strength just like a horse has. It is an important ancient plant, the roots of which have been employed in Indian traditional systems of medicine, Ayurveda. Ashwagandha Churna contains pure powder of dried root of Ashwagandha and it is 100% Natural Ayurvedic Health Product. Ashwagandha must be consumed as per directed by Ayurvedic health care provider. Dosage depends upon the individual and his or her condition. Ashwagandha is analgesic, anti-arthritic, immuno-modulator, antioxidant, hypotensive, anti stress, anticonvulsant, anti aging and cardio protective.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Churna in Stress, Fatigue and General Health
- Ashwagandha has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body become accustomed better to stress.
- It balances the mind (Prana Vata). This is very important for happiness in the face of mental or emotional stress.
- It nurtures all the physical tissues, as well as the joints and nerves.
- During stressful circumstances it nourishes the nerves and perks up nerve function to sustain calm.
- The people who do physical labor or work out a lot, it is good for them. It helps the body get used to physical stress.
- It is a powerful Rasayana, means it acts as an in general tonic for greater energy and longevity. Ashwagandha enhances virility and has aphrodisiac properties, particularly for men.
- It has a Sothara effect which means it helps to clear impurities from the range of channels of the body.
- It is also a powerful Medhya Rasayana that means it improves all 3 aspects of mind power.
- It is also well known for its powerful immune enhancing reimbursement.
- It adds to the quality and quantity of Ojas, the master manager between the body and consciousness. It helps pure consciousness slide into the physiology.
- It is careful among the best of all substances for balancing Vata. It also pacifies Kapha at the same time, which is a rare combination.
- Ashwagandha nourishes the vital mind-body connection and psychoneuro immune retort. It helps to coordinate the mind and senses, as well, which is essential for good quality sleep.
- Ashwagandha increases the immune system.
- It brings about thickening of seminal fluid.
- Ashwagandha is advantageous in various types of spermatic disorders, spermaturia, oligospermia, zoospremia, etc.
- The body is protected from any types of infections or illness by Ashwagandha.
- It helps in fighting against nervous exhaustion.
- Ashwagandha improves memory and alertness.
- Sperm count is increased by it.
- Ashwagandha is also beneficial in diabetes mellitus.
- Ashwagandha is very advantageous in insomnia.
- In various types of mental disorders, it restores the working of neurotransmitters.
- Used in various types of mental and nervous disabilities.
- Ashwagandha strengthens both the mind as well as the body.
- Ashwagandha is also used for the treatment of tumors.
- Ashwagandha strengthen the cardiac muscles.
- Ashwagandha reduces the level of stress, increases mental activity, and also acts as an antioxidant. Ashwagandha brings about treatment of various types of inflammation.