Garlic is often used for the flavor in our food but it has many therapeutic properties that can benefit a person. Garlic has been considered one of the best natural antibiotics over the years. It can cure variety of bacterial infections, joint pains and also lower cholesterol level. Garlic has been found to be more potent as a broad spectrum antibiotic, compared to commercial antibiotics. A host of infections can be prevented by eating just one clove of raw garlic daily. In the following article learn how to use garlic for infection.
Around us many bacteria and viruses are lurking waiting for the appropriate moment to strike us. We need antibiotic medications to cure the infection when we suffer from bacterial infections. For a prolonged period these antibiotic medications can not be taken. If it is used for prolonged period, it is responsible for giving rise to resistant strains of bacteria. Several herbs in nature have antibiotic, antiviral and anti fungal properties. These natural antibiotic herbs can be used for protracted period. Almost 80 sulphur compounds are contained by Garlic. For its healing and infection fighting ability organic sulphur is well-known.
Allicin, an extremely powerful sulfuric compound is contained by garlic which is released when ever garlic cells are crushed, bruised or damaged. Allicin is believed to be the source of the antibacterial property of garlic. Garlic does not lose any properties except its antibiotic properties when it is cooked. Garlic has long been proven to destroy harmful viruses, bacterial, fungi and parasites. Intestinal fungus, Candida is also killed by the Allicin in garlic. Garlic not only decreases the “bad cholesterol” and increase “good cholesterol” but regular use is also lower the risk of stomach and colon cancer. Apart from fighting infections, garlic, if taken regularly, can actually prevent the infections from occurring as it boosts the immunity system of the body.
How to Use Garlic for Infections?
- Peel and crush 4 garlic cloves. Mix the crushed cloves with one tablespoon of honey. Take one teaspoonful 3 times a day. Use it as an antibiotic cough syrup and sore throat remedy.
- Crush 5 garlic cloves and place it in a jar. Add 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil and let steep for three to five days at room temperature. Strain and store the garlic oil in the refrigerator for up to six months. Put 2 to 3 drops into the infected ear and loosely plug it with a cotton ball. Use this three times a day for up to 4 days as antibiotic eardrops.
- Crush garlic cloves and exposed it to air for ten minutes before it is consumed to fully activate its key germ-killing compound.
- Chew raw, peeled cloves of garlic. Through tongue the Allicin will be engrossed directly into your system. Chop a clove into smaller pieces and swallow these as you would tablets if the taste is too strong. Take 3 to 5 cloves daily.
- To make a delicious antibacterial and antiviral drink, make the juice of four cloves of garlic, two tomatoes and a lemon. You can also make soup by simply tossing the ingredients into a blender. Just add some sea salt it will be delicious. You can enjoy several of these drinks or soups daily without the use of chemical antibiotics that are known to destroy our protective healthy bacteria.
- Take garlic with carrot juice as it very effective antibiotic syrup. Blend three cloves of garlic up in six ounces of carrot juice.
- For external application do not use the garlic juice or paste raw on the skin as it can cause burns. Always dilute it with water and use as a wash. Blend up three cloves of garlic in a quart of water and apply as a wash. Make a larger amount of this mixture and use it as a sitz bath or foot bath for infections of the feet or pelvic area.
- Crush garlic, and dilute the juice with ten part of water. Use it as nose drops or a gargle.
Video of Remove Ear Infections with Garlic Oil from youtube: